Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Stronger than yesterday

This week I’ve set a few personal records for myself. The one I’m most excited about is my deadlifts (220 for 8 reps!)!!! The hardest part is keeping a grip on that heavy bar cause my legs got it. I feel myself getting stronger little by little. When I first started exercising I was always fixated on the amount of weight I was lifting but I was sacrificing my form. The last two months I’ve been concentrating on much slower and controlled movements with less weight. Although I almost stick to the same weight every week for some exercises, I’ve been able to go heavier for at least one set, but after that I’m way too fatigued! I’m always surprised on how strong legs can be. With other exercises I have to drop weight by the next set but with legs I can keep up the same weight or increase through out the circuit. I still find myself getting a little light headed during my squats but I’ve recently googled what could be the issue (breathing) and hopefully tomorrow ill see if it works or not!Other than body building I’ve trying to get better at my balance which I’ve found out I’m horrible at. I just want to be able to do handstand push ups and walk on my hands! Ive also been having an incredibly fun time rock climbing every week! getting much better and even did a V4 the other day! woo!In two weeks I go to Las Vegas for the Association of Professional Piercers annual conference. I’ve been already racking my brain with how I’m going to eat and meal prep for myself while I’m down there. My boss that is driving told me he can take some of my stuff down for me! That means I get to bring my Vitamix and a hot plate! Oh yeah! Ballys has a gym too which I’m incredibly happy about cause I really don’t want to have a break, need my gains bro!I got another go ahead from Dani at veganproteins.com to start eating more again! Hahaha I fucking love it. Everyday I consume 1 cup of dried oats, 2 cups of legumes, 1 cup of wild rice, 5 oz. of seitan, 4 scoops of protein powder, 1 8-10 oz sweet potato, 3 bananas, pb&j sammich, spirulina, cacao nibs, maca powder, flax seeds and lots of raw veggies! if I get hungry between meals I snack on apples and almonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts